Panamax’s MX5102 is specially designed and engineered for home theater systems. In addition to power management the battery backup prevents processor controlled devices and hard drive based sources from losing critical data and set up configurations, as well as allowing for a proper shut down procedure.
- MX5102 prevents critical equipment from losing setup configuration, stored data and hard-disk crashes. Shuts off projection equipment via IR control to allow the projector bulbs to go through a proper cool-down cycle before shutting off.
Improves Picture and Sound Quality
- Level 3 Power Cleaning and Linear Filtration eliminates common symptoms of contaminated power (including loss of detail, pops, hisses, hums and visual artifacts) and allows your A/V equipment to perform up to its full capability.
Reduces Cross-Contaminations Between Components
- The MX5102 is designed to provide noise isolation between 4 isolated outlet banks including 2 high current, and 2 battery backup outlets so that any noise created by an A/V component can not contaminate the power going to equipment plugged into another outlet bank.
Monitors Incoming Line Voltage and Provides a Visual Indication of Power Level
- Panamax’s patent pending AVM circuitry continuously monitors the incoming power as displayed on the digital voltmeter. In case of an undervoltage or an overvoltage, a flashing red LED will be displayed on the front panel, and power to the connected equipment is automatically turned off for all outlets except for the battery connected outlets, if either of these conditions is detected. When voltage returns to a safe level, power to the equipment is automatically reconnected.
Clean Power Level 3
- Improves picture and sound quality by eliminating noise across the entire AC bandwidth. 60% more efficient at eliminating noise than single stage linear filtration (Level 2).
4 Isolated Outlet Banks
- Isolating outlet banks from one another prevents noise contamination between components.
High Current Outlets
- 2 outlets for equipment with high power demands (Amps/Subwoofers).
Digital Volt Meter
- Monitor the voltage supplying your home theater equipment.
AVM (AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE MONITORING)
- Protects equipment against prolonged over/ under voltages by disconnecting the power and reconnecting it when safe power returns.
12 Volt Trigger
- Allows source equipment to activate or deactivate the outlets on the MX5102.
- Guards against blown fuses and potentially damaging speaker thump by automatically powering outlets on and off in sequence.
- 4 Switched, 2 Battery Backup, 2 Switched High Current, 2 Always On.
Dual Learning IR Function
- Panamax's Patent-Pending Learning IR Function lets you program the UPS to send standby or shut-down commands to components such as DLP ceiling projectors.
- Unit L 17” x H 4” x W 13”
- Carton L 22.25 x H 9.25” x W 17.5”